AIMS – AERODROME INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
AIMS (Aerodrome Infrastructure Management Services) is a specialised provider in aerodrome operations, design, development, management and facilities installations.
Our team of Airport Professionals have the skills, knowledge and experience in all facets of aerodromes and airports, enabling us to effectively deliver infrastructure projects and services in an operational environment.
This experience means AIMS understands the constraints of an operational airport environment and appreciates the technical requirements to provide effective outcomes for our clients.
Some of the Aerodrome Services AIMS Provides:
- Consultancy (Document Development & Reviews; Commissioning & Certification; Emergency Planning & Exercises)
- Operations Training (Reporting / Work Safety Officers; Aerodrome Lighting; Safety, Risk & Quality Management; Emergency Planning Awareness; Wildlife Hazard Management)
- Engineering Solutions (Design & Drafting; Facilities Design, Supply & Installation; Pavement Management)
- Maintenance (Line Marking; Fuel Resistant Pavement Sealing; Pavement Repair & Resurfacing)
- Inspections and Audits (Technical & Safety Inspections; Systems Audits; Survey Services)
- Personnel (Part-Time & Relief Staff for Management, Operations & Maintenance)
- Equipment (From Markers & Lighting to Communications)